1) God- Creator: We believe that Jesus is the Eternal King sent by God the Father, Creator of all life. He is the infinite, unchangeable Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, goodness, justice, power and love. From all eternity He exists as the One Living and True God in three persons of one substance, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory.
2) Jesus: We believe Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin named Mary and lived a life without fault. He willing died a tragic death on a cross, buried in a tomb and was raised from the dead in order to bridge the gap between mankind and the Father, making this relationship available for all. Accepting-asking Jesus into your heart as Lord and Savior is Salvation, which welcomes us into the family of God. When we pass from this life, we pass into live in heaven with Jesus forever into eternity..
3) The Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit was poured out on the Church at Pentecost in power, baptizing believers into the Body of Christ and releasing the gifts of the Spirit to them. The Spirit brings the indwelling presence of God to empower our spirits to relate to His Spirit. This brings encouragement for worship, building up the whole Body of Christ (those who believe in Jesus), and bless others through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. This is accomplished through a humble yet courageous posture of our attitudes and characters to trust and follow what and where the Father is leading. This pushes back the darkness of the world with the Light of Jesus.
4) God-inspired Word of the Bible: We believe that the Holy Spirit inspired the human authors of the Bible and has been proven to be without error from the original manuscripts, though different translations and languages exist. We receive the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments as our authority and guidance of faith and practice.
5) Gifts of the Holy Spirit: We believe the gifts of the Spirit are active today and are given to extend love to all people and fulfill His purpose. (1 Corinthians 12-14) We believe in the present ministry of the Spirit and in the exercise of all the biblical gifts the Spirit, for healing, and for reconsiliation and empowering to lead and serve those God leads each person to serve and bless.
6) Signs & Wonders: We believe in signs and wonders that Jesus did and their relevancy for today and are examples of God’s goodness and love. God uses anyone who wants to minister to the sick and hurting and to release the miraculous through the relationship with Jesus. (John 14:12)
7). Baptism: We believe in water baptism for those who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, who are at an age that they understand salvation. We believe in full submersion as the word in means, submerge, as a representation of Jesus dying and going into the tomb. When we come up out of the water, it symbolizes Christ being raised from the dead on the 3rd day. (Roman 6:3-4) Baptism does not “get us into heaven”. yet it is an outward sign, a public acknowledgment that you are a believer and follower of Jesus.